« Go to the Software Download Center
ImmForms Plus Software Downloads
ImmForms Plus 6.3 (Form Update 2)
Before loading this update, you must have already installed the ImmForms 6.3 CD. The prior form update for this CD is available on the Previous Software Releases page (see link, below). Please install the CD and updates in the following order: 6.3 CD -> 6.3 (Form Update 1) -> 6.3 (Form Update 2). The form updates are not cumulative, you will need to install both to ensure that you have the latest form content.
Get This Update
6.3 (Form Update 2) includes the following; where a form is not being revised and has a meta data change that change is explained in the parenthetical after the form name:
- DS-156E (11-2013 rev.), Nonimmigrant Treaty Trader/Investor Application
- I-130 (12/18/12 rev.) (W3), Petition for Alien Relative (Meta change to make the Proceeding Type checkboxes in Part C, Q16 freely editable)
- I-134 Alt. (02/19/14 rev.), Affidavit of Support – Fills with Applicant as Sponsor
- I-134 (02/19/14 rev.), Affidavit of Support – Fills with Spouse as Sponsor
- I-246 (12/10 rev.), Application for Stay of Deportation or Removal (Meta change to replace form background, to show current expiration date of 02/28/14)
- I-290B (01/23/14 rev.), Notice of Appeal or Motion
- I-765 (04/01/13 rev.), Application for Employment Authorization (Meta change to update Form Help)
- I-864 (03/22/13 rev.) (W), Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act (Meta change to restore popup)
- I-910 (10/22/13), Application for Civil Surgeon Designation
- N-400 (09/13/13 rev.), Application for Naturalization
- N-648 (12/07/12 rev.), Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions (Meta change to update Official Instruction)
For details of the next release please see the Currentness Table, at right.
The naming convention for ImmForms Plus now distinguishes between two types of web-based software releases, as well as CDs which are shipped twice each year. One type of software release, a "Service Pack," contains upgrades to software functionality and is designated by a 3-digit number based on the release number for the CD it follows. So Service Pack 5.0.1 was the first release of functional changes in the software following CD 5.0.
The other software release is comprised only of forms (updated, revised, or new). It is designated by the label "(Form Update X)," appended to the prior CD's or service pack's release number. For example, the first form-only software release after Service Pack 5.0.1 was named 5.0.1 (Form Update 1) and the next one was 5.0.1 (Form Update 2).