« Go to the Software Download Center
ImmForms Plus Software Downloads
ImmForms Plus 6.3 (Form Update 3)
Before loading this update, you must have already installed the ImmForms 6.3 CD. The prior form updates for this CD are available on the Previous Software Releases page (see link, below). Please install the CD and updates in the following order: 6.3 CD -> 6.3 (Form Update 1) -> 6.3 (Form Update 2) -> 6.3 (Form Update 3). The form updates are not cumulative, you will need to install each of them in order to ensure that you have the latest form content.
Get This Update
6.3 (Form Update 3) includes the following forms; where a form is not being revised and has a meta data change that change is explained in the parenthetical after the form name:
- EOIR-33/IC (10/2013 rev.) (W), Alien's Change of Address Form/Immigration Court (West revised to remove San Francisco from the list of addresses)
- EOIR-33/IC San Fran., CA, Alien's Change of Address Form/Immigration Court (San Fran., CA)
- I-212 (03/12/14 rev.), Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission Into the United States After Deportation or Removal
- I-246 (12/10 rev.) (Exp. date 04/30/2014), Application for Stay of Deportation or Removal
- I-600 (03/05/13 rev.), Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative (Meta data change: updated Form Help)
- I-601 (12/16/12 rev.), Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (Meta data change: updated Form Help)
- I-693 (01/15/13 rev.), Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (Meta data change: updated Form Help)
- I-730 (01/15/13 rev.), Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition (Meta data change: updated Form Help)
- I-864P (03/01/14 rev.), Poverty Guidelines
- I-90 (3/11/13 rev.), Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Meta data change: updated Form Help)
- I-905 (02/11/14 rev.), Application for Authorization to Issue Certification for Health Care Workers
- I-910 (10/22/13), Application for Civil Surgeon Designation (Meta data change: updated Form Help)
- I-924 (01/03/13 rev.), Application for Regional Center Under the Immigrant Investor Pilot Program (Meta data change: updated Form Help)
- N-400 (9/13/13 rev.), Application for Naturalization (Meta data change: updated popup and Form Help)
For details of the next release please see the Currentness Table, at right.
The naming convention for ImmForms Plus now distinguishes between two types of web-based software releases, as well as CDs which are shipped twice each year. One type of software release, a "Service Pack," contains upgrades to software functionality and is designated by a 3-digit number based on the release number for the CD it follows. So Service Pack 5.0.1 was the first release of functional changes in the software following CD 5.0.
The other software release is comprised only of forms (updated, revised, or new). It is designated by the label "(Form Update X)," appended to the prior CD's or service pack's release number. For example, the first form-only software release after Service Pack 5.0.1 was named 5.0.1 (Form Update 1) and the next one was 5.0.1 (Form Update 2).