« Go to the Software Download Center
ImmForms Plus Software Downloads
ImmForms Plus 6.3 (Form Update 1)
IMPORTANT: before installing this update you must have already installed the ImmForms 6.3 CD. The 6.3 shipped in December, if you need it please contact Customer Support: 800-848-3475. If you're not sure whether you have installed the CD yet, check your version number in Help About: if it starts with anything other than "6.3" you have not installed the CD.
Get This Update
6.3 (Form Update 1) includes the following updates:
- DS-117 (12-2013 rev.), Application to Determine Returning Resident Status
- DS-156K (11-2013 rev.), Nonimmigrant Finacé(e) Visa Application
- DS-230 I (07-2012), Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Part I – Biographic Data (meta data change to update form help)
- DS-230 II (07-2012), Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Part II – Sworn Statement (meta data change to update form help)
- DS-3032 (03-2013 rev.), Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants (meta data change to update form help)
- EOIR-42A (Revised Oct. 2013), Application for Cancellation of Removal for Certain Permanent Residents
- EOIR-42B (Revised Oct. 2013), Application for Cancellation of Removal and Adjustment of Status for Certain Nonpermanent Residents
- ETA 9142A – Appendix A H-2A, Application for Temporary Employment Certification – Appendix A
- ETA 9142A (03/31/2016 Exp.), H-2A Application for Temporary Employment Certification
- ETA 9142B – Appendix B H-2B, Application for Temporary Employment Certification – Appendix B
- ETA 9142B (03/31/2016 Exp.), H-2B Application for Temporary Employment Certification
- I-864 (03/22/13 rev.) (W), Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act (Meta data change only, to update form background. Please not the 2D popup for this form will be restored in the next form update: the 2D barcodes in ImmForms are not dynamic, you will need to use USCIS's forms online to take advantage of their 2D barcodes)
- I-901 (01/12 rev.), Fee Remittance for Certain F, J and M Nonimmigrants
For details of the next release please see the Currentness Table, at right.
The naming convention for ImmForms Plus now distinguishes between two types of web-based software releases, as well as CDs which are shipped twice each year. One type of software release, a "Service Pack," contains upgrades to software functionality and is designated by a 3-digit number based on the release number for the CD it follows. So Service Pack 5.0.1 was the first release of functional changes in the software following CD 5.0.
The other software release is comprised only of forms (updated, revised, or new). It is designated by the label "(Form Update X)," appended to the prior CD's or service pack's release number. For example, the first form-only software release after Service Pack 5.0.1 was named 5.0.1 (Form Update 1) and the next one was 5.0.1 (Form Update 2).