« Go to the Software Download Center
How to Download and Install this Software
- Click the PROCEED WITH DOWNLOAD button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation process.
Attention: Network Administrators
You can copy this LawDesk program to a server on your local area network (LAN) so that other LAN users can upgrade their LawDesk software without having to download it.
LawDesk 5.9 can be run directly from a network after installing the program on a server and the appropriate workstations. However, Thomson Reuters does not recommend using a LawDesk server installation in peer-to-peer environments due to performance issues. Thomson Reuters also does not recommend the use of LawDesk CD-ROM data with Novell's CDROM.NLM and CDROM.NSS file systems.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98, or 95; or Windows NT with Service Pack 6.
- Monitor resolution: 640 x 480 or higher screen resolution (800 x 600 screen resolution recommended).
- Processor: 486DX 25 (Pentium or equivalent recommended).
- Modem or server speed: Local area network (LAN) recommended. Modem: 9600 bps (14400 bps recommended). No modem or network required if you access information solely from CD-ROMs.
- Memory (RAM): Windows Vista: 256 MB (512 MB recommended); Windows 2000 or XP: 64MB (128MB recommended); Windows 98 or 95: 16 MB (24MB recommended); Windows NT: 28MB (32MB recommended).
- Hard disk space: 95MB.